Wednesday, May 23, 2012

DK TV

Dirty Kanza is rapidly approaching. It's relax, taper, recover from SPDF time for me. There won't be many ride posts till after Kanza, but I'm sure I'll have a few things to blather about. For those of you so inclined,  there is now a live streaming of Dirty Kanza - at least of the beginning and the end. I don't expect you'll see full live race coverage like on Le Tour, but it's a start. Times include Friday 6/1 at 6:30 (I assume local) and race day 6/2 at 5:30am from the start line, and 6:30pm at the finish line.



Free live streaming by Ustream

I'm actually rather surprised that this is happening, but it should make interesting viewing. Well, for those of us involved it 'll be interesting to see and reminisce when we're old and sodden, waxing about the days when we used to be hard. So long as they don't run me into a fence I'm ok with pretending I'm a celebrity.


No comments:

Post a Comment